Appraisal Design Group
Appraisal Design Group consists of certified residential appraisers with over 30 years of experience, have written over 10,000 appraisal/review reports and are FHA APPROVED. With our experience and state of the art technology we have the ability to provide short turn around times AND quality reports that are professional, ethical and unbiased.
With the current credit crisis, many of our clients have concerns about market conditions; with our technology we have the ability to perform in depth market analysis for each of our appraisal reports, so that our clients can make a well informed decision.
Our appraisal and review services include, but are not limited to:
We service the following counties which include but not limited to the cities listed below.
**Referrals are available for appraisals outside our service areas.
The topography of our service area varies dramatically from the Rocky Mountains to the Front Range plains... in the same day one can take in the beauty from one of the many ski resort towns, Breckenridge, and by nightfall be in downtown Denver to enjoy a world class dinner. From the north, Fort Collins, home of Colorado State University to the south, Colorado Springs, home of Fort Carson and the United States Air Force Academy, we appraise mobile homes, manufactured homes, traditional homes, log homes, new construction, resort condominiums and custom luxury homes in rural to urban settings.
5 Reasons why you should chose Appraisal Design Group
1. We have over 30 years of appraisal experience.
2. We have worked as both appraisal managers and staff appraisers for a large financial institution, therefore we are familar with the expectations for financial institutions.
3. We have extensive experience as reviewers, therefore we understand what are "red flags" within an appraisal report.
4. For each appraisal we will thoroughly analyze the subject's market area to determine market conditions. Expert Market Analysis
5. We have worked closely with the REO departments, therefore we are familar with the needs and expectations for REO/foreclosure appraisals.